Monday, January 11, 2016

Badisland

I finished my book Badisland and I see a lot of character development. When I first see the main character Rees he is packing up for a family trip, but as him being a teenager boy he doesn't want to go. His father still makes him go because he doesn't trust him. When they get on a bot they soon get hit with a storm. They ship wreck on a island. As the story continues on you start to see Rees care more about his family and confessed that when they left he was going to run away. His father say he knew already that the reason why he wanted to go on the family trip. I think this show how Rees really feels and this trip had made him feel more open to his family. As Rees travel his parents get kidnapped and he saves them. Him and his family are trap in some head and Rees want to go up stair, but his dad said fine I trust you. They soon learn that the island is an iron giant and it take them to shore. At the end Rees say" can we go on another family trip". This show that Rees grow from anti family kid to someone who like his family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment