Monday, April 25, 2016

The Body in the Woods theme

I just started my new book The Body in the Woods. Even through I haven't finished it I think I know what the the theme is. I readed the back of the book and it talk about three kids names Alexis, Nick, and Ruby. There three kids who each have there own problem. Alexis is all way caring for he mom and never goes out side. Ruby want to go to the outside world, but nobody really understands her. Nick has a self confidence problem. So I think they are going to help each other solve each other problem as they solve the mystery of the dead body in the woods. So I think the theme of this book is going to be is no madder how different you are you should always try to be the best you, but that only my thoughts on the book so far. It mighty be something completely different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment